Neogames has (again) negotiated a very reasonably priced offer with SEB prolongation to its members to Game Connection America organized in mid March.
In the spirit of the Nordic co-operation Neogames shares this offer with other Nordic clusters, NGI and their members.
Please notice that Let´s Meet meeting tool can now be used during the whole GDC week 16.-20.3. See details below.
Game Connection America
Where: Oracle Park (former AT&T Park), 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco,
When: Traditional Game Connection 16-17.3.2020 at AT&T Park
“Let’s Meet” @ Moscone Center 18.-20.3.2020 (GC has a meeting area near Moscone, and you may also setup your own meeting point. Having meetings in GC meeting area in Moscone doesn´t reguire GDC pass since the meeting point is actually outside GDC venue)
What is Game Connection? Game Connection is not a trade fair or expo like GDC or Gamescom. The whole idea of Game Connection is to offer possibility to have targeted meetings with parties you really want to meet
More information is available on the Game Connection website http://www.game-connection.com/
How does it work?
=> You rent a meeting space / booth (see prices and details below)
=> You create a profile for yourself in a meeting application.
=> The meeting application is included in the price and will open roughly 6 weeks prior the show. You book the meetings with interesting partners through the meeting application. You can be booked too.
=> During the event, you will just have those pre-booked meetings at your own space or in some other place.
=> After the event Wednesday-Friday you can organize meetings in Moscone using the same Let´s Meet tool.
How is the Nordic delegation organised?
The Nordic delegation to Game Connection America is organized and operated by Neogames in co-operation with other Nordic clusters: Dataspelsbranschen, Produsentforeningen NO and DK and IGI.
Why should I go?
If you have a product, service, demo or even a concept and you want to meet publishers, investors, co-operation partners or potential customers, this is the event for you.
How much does it cost for the Nordics to attend to delegation?
4 sqm EXHIBITOR PACKAGE before 3.2.2020
- 6 passes – access to Game Connection America (March 16-17)
- 1 premium account on Let’s Meet (March 16-20). Game Connection 16.-17.3
- “Let’s Meet” @ Moscone Center (GAme Connection have a meeting area nearby, and you may also setup your own meeting point) 18.-20.3
- 4sqm fully equipped booth with 1 table, 4 chairs, power supply, light, carpet and WIFI.
- 2 booth banners (2m by 1.5m each) with your logo, keywords and visuals – GC prints and install them for you.
- End of day networking cocktails
- Price: €2900 + VAT if applicable
- NOTE: After 3.2.2020 price is basically Early Bird price
Registrations and info required:
Send an email before 3.2.2020 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is required:
- the name of the company,
- Postal address, invoice information (incl. invoice address if different than postal address and reference if needed)
- the name, title, tel. and e-mail, of the contact person
- a www-address
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATIONS IS, AS STATED, 3.2.2020
PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE REGISTRATION IS BINDING. IT CAN`T BE CANCELLED AFTER 3.2.2019 AND WILL BE INVOICED EVEN IN CASE OF NO SHOW.
Disclaimer(s): Please notice that we CAN take reservations after 3.2.2020 , but the price will be different, basically an EB price for everyone.
The number of participants is limited to roughly to 20 studios. The registration is done on the first-come-first-served bases.
VAT is applicable only for Finnish companies. Other Nordics with business ID don´t have to pay it.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com, OR KooPee +358 40 532 4176