The Finnish game industry employs more people every year. Companies are looking for new employees from all over the world. Neogames collects data on local game companies’ employment rates and the kind of skills they are looking for. Many companies have multinational staff: based on our recent study, 30% of employees in Finnish game companies are non-Finns.
How do I Find Open Positions In Game Industry in Finland?
- Open positions in Finnish Game Industry are often posted to Facebook’s Play Finland group hosted by Neogames. These jobs are listed on our Weekly News.
- Many game companies tell about open positions on their websites. Neogames hosts a comprehensive list of Finnish game companies with links.
- Jobs in Finnish game studios are posted to Gamejobs.fi portal
- Games Job Fair organizes recruitment events for industry professionals
- Games Factory Talents specializes in game industry professionals’ recruitment
- Finnish employment agency Duunitori.fi‘s list of jobs tagged to game industry
- Finnish game companies actively recruit on LinkedIn
Other Useful Links
- The Living Game Intelligence Network (LGIN): flowchart about game start-up funding in Finland
- A map of key competencies in the games industry
Tips for Entering the Game Industry
Neogames has created flowcharts aimed at answering some of the most common, entry level type questions we get asked about employment in the industry, having a game idea and start-up funding. The flow charts below are meant to provide an overview of how the local game industry functions and what kinds of actors operate in it. Click images to view charts in full size.