JOIN NEOGAMES AND THE NORDICS AT GAME CONNECTION EUROPE 26-28.10.2016
Neogames has negotiated a very reasonably priced offer to its members for Game Connection Europe in Paris. In the spirit of the Nordic co-operation Neogames shares this offer with other Nordic clusters, NGI and their members.
If the Game Connection concept is familiar to you, you know what we are talking about. If not, please have a look on the following short explanation (more information is available on the Game Connection website http://www.game-connection.com/)
- Deadline for registrations is 5.9.2016.
- Registrations to email@example.com (see the information required for the registration at the end of this call).
- Please notice that we CAN take reservations after that, but the price will be different, basically an EB price for everyone.
- The number of participants is limited to roughly to 20 studios. The registration is done on the first-come-first-served bases.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT THE REGISTRATION IS BINDING.
Where is it?
Paris Expo, 1 place de Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris, France. Map: https://goo.gl/maps/yUAuvGCioso
When is it?
October 26-28. 2016
How does it work?
- You rent a meeting space, meaning an open or closed booth (see prices and details below)
- You create a profile for yourself in a meeting application.
- The meeting application is included in the price and will open roughly 6 weeks prior the show. You book the meetings with interesting partners through the meeting application.
- During the event, you will just have those pre-booked meetings at your own space or in some other place.
What is Game Connection?
Game Connection is not a trade fair or expo like GDC or Gamescom. The whole idea of Game Connection is to offer possibility to have up to 45 targeted half an hour meetings with parties you really want to meet.
How is the Nordic delegation organised?
The Nordic delegation to Game Connection Europe is organized and operated by Neogames in co-operation with other Nordic clusters: Dataspelsbranschen, Produsentforeningen NO and DK and IGI.
Why should I go?
If you have a product, service, demo or even a concept and you want to meet publishers, investors, co-operation partners or potential customers, this is the event for you, the ultimate place to be.
How much does it cost for the members of the Nordic delegation?
ALL MEMBER PRICES INCLUDE SUPER EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AND NGI DISCOUNT. PRICES ARE WITHOUT VAT.
NOTE: Member prices are for members of Suomen Pelinkehittäjät (FI), Neogames (FI), Dataspelbranschen (SE), Producentföreningen (DK), Produsentföreningen (NO) or IGI (Iceland) Non-member prices are for all the Nordics.
- 4sqm(2*2) Exhibitor Package including 1 unlimited account, 2 passes, 2 booth banners, open booth.
- A member price €2500,
- A non-member price €2800
- (An EB price: €3450)
- 8sqm(4*2) Exhibitor Package including 1 unlimited account, 4 passes, 4 booth banners, open/closed booth):
- A member price €4000,
- A non-member price €4450
- (An EB price: €5850)
- 16sqm(4*4) Premium Exhibitor Package including 2 unlimited accounts , 5 passes, visibilities, 2 large booth banners, open/closed booth):
- A member price €6500,
- A non-member price €7000
- (An EB price: €9000)
- An attendee pass including 1 full pass for 3 days for 1 person providing an access to Game Connection & Paris Games Week, access to all sessions except Game Guilds and 1 Meeting Application Account with 10 Meeting Requests:
- A member price €300 euro
- A non-member & EB price: €390
See the full list of services here: http://www.game-connection.com/pricing
How to register?
- Sent an email before 5.9.2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The following information is required:
- the name of the company,
- an address,
- invoice information / a VAT-number,
- the name of the contact person, tel. and e-mail,
- a www-address,
- the focus area of the company: developer (platform) / middleware / other,
- a company logo in a vector format (preferrably pdf or eps),
- open or closed booth (8 and 16 m2 booths only).
For further information, please contact: email@example.com , +358 40 532 4176