In this report we will combine this weeks happenings from the Finnish Game Industry. Check out all the events, news and job openings!
- Tiny Vikings by Kolibri Studios is available at the App Store
- SIEDI’s new game Hypersensitive Bob, needs your approval @ Steam
- Sotka is a game inspired from the Finnish mythology. It’s being developed by Koju Film Company and Joensuu Games (in Finnish)
- Tiltagon TV by Kieura is out on Apple TV
- Zombie Catchers by Two Men and a Dog is now out on at Google Play
- Red Nettle Studio’s The Bottom of The Well is ready and they would appreciate as much feedback as possible
- Check out the trailer of Swing Game and what happens when filmmakers with no background in game development decide to found a mobile games company and create a hit game?
- Heavyweight Rex is seeking Unity /C# Talent
- See more open jobs at Games Jobs Finland
- Stupid Stupid Games is getting funded and they are at 52% in two weeks of equity crowdfunding
- EGDF provides an unofficial checklist for companies interested in applying funding for game development from Creative Europe programme
- Develop: Digital PC games outperformed mobile in 2015
- Next Games, who made The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land, raises $10 million, congrats!
- Pocket Gamer: Chinese version of Hill Climb Racing wins China Mobile innovation award
- Pocket Gamer: Zemeho explains its ‘in-game Spotify’ music service Valinta at PG Connects London 2016
- EU:n pyrkimykset helpottaa pk-yritysten lainansaantia rantautuvat Suomeenkin. Vastaavaa ollaan valmistelemassa EU:n Creative Europe -ohjelman puitteissa
- Made in Finland @ Steam collects Finnish games, check out the list!
- PGC London 2016: Nyheim is a roguelike boardgame full of monster rats and death. It was made by Fanart Media & Games from Oulu
- Vesa Raudasoja is a candidate for IGDA Board of Directors election. IGDA members are eligible to vote until Feb 29
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. Check out last week’s list!