- Kansallisen pelipäivän livelähetys alkaa tänään klo 18
- IGDA Tampere Hub and Academic Gamers together with Kummit ry are organaising a charity campaign during 16.11-6.12. for children being treated at the hospital
- IN SEARCH of Team Members recruiting event in Helsinki on Nov 24: bring your portfolio, business card, CV or just yourself!
- Mickim Games Ltd’s released their latest title for iOS: NimNims
- Super Dangerous Dungeons by Jussi Simpanen is now out on the App Store
- Frozen Vision’s Goblin Forest is ready and available in the Finnish Google Play
- Tiltagon by Noodlecake Studios Inc has a new update with an all new game mode
- Join us and donate old computers and tablets for the marginalized families this Christmas!
- Seriously kicked off their December mobile charity race with Ellen DeGeneres and Justin Bieber
- Oddrok announced their upcoming action game about hoverboarding robots: Power hover
- BelleGames ‘ soon-to-be launched Belle-Viuh is a reacting and memory game for their new device Nestor
- Runeblade by Everywear Games has a new update for Winds of Oblivion coming on Nov 26th
- Next distantJam is approaching: the idea is to create video games with people that you’ve never met before
- Panic Art Studios is developing a new game for the action-adventure category: a Zelda/Alundra style game for consoles
- Namida Diamond Factory is looking for a Graphic Designer to their office in Helsinki
- Ikoniac has four openings: Developer trainee, Developer, Marketing trainee and Marketing manager positions
- Seriously is looking for a Senior Game Artist
- Heavyweight Rex is hiring a front end Game Developer to their Helsinki office
- Games marketing opportunity at PlayRaven: User Acquisition Manager
- See more open jobs at Games Jobs Finland
- Watch Channel 9 interview Kalle Hiitola from Next Games about their new game, The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land
- Interested in heading to the Chinese mobile game market? Our new report has been published
- GameFounders has launched a call for gaming companies that are looking to expand their financing and publishing relationships in Asia
- Futurefly gained more investors, taking the round up to $3 million
- TV channel MTV3’s HYBE made a small documentary covering the FI/SWE gaming industries
- Index Ventures partner Ben Holmes’s presentation from Slush: An Investor’s Perspective on Games
- Livegamer presents Finnish indie game studios that were present at Digiexpo (in Finnish)
- Kouvolan seudun ammattiopisto, KSAO vetää MMORPG peliprojektia. Mahdolliset vinkit ja neuvot ovat myös tervetulleita!
- YLE:n artikkeli terveyspelien tulevaisuudesta
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See the previous post here.