In this report we will combine this week’s happenings from the Finnish Game Industry. Check out all the events, news and job openings!
- China mobile games market event for Nordics, during the GDC in San Francisco on March 14 at 8:00-12:00. Limited amount of seats, so sign up TODAY
- Grove Comp’s game, Deranged Rabbits, has been Greenlit @ Steam
- Kukouri’s Tiny Troopers: Joint Ops just launched on Xbox One
- PlayRaven’s new game, Robocide is now available @ the App Store
- Planet Shock by Red Nettle is available @ Steam, help the guys by voting
- Retro Shot by Superplus Games is available now @ the App Store and @ Google Play
- Kaamos Games & Fanart Media’s State of Matter, a physics based 2D platform game, is in soft launch @ Google Play
- Perilune just released Alien Explorer @ the App Store and @ Google Play
- Bugbyte’s game Battlestation: Harbinger is available @ Steam. Also check out what happens when you reach Reddit’s front page!
- Grimrush is now available @ Steam, cast your vote and help the guys
- Iconiac’s Galactic Echoes is an upcoming narrative mobile game, check out the teaser
- Mad Art Millionair by Halflike will be soon available for iOS, check out the teaser
- Supercell hiring a Senior Programmer and Game Artists
- RedLynx is looking for an Active Game Manager
- The developers behind Island Delta are looking for a Composer to create secret agent type of music for their game
- Epic Owl is looking for a work-for-hire type for projects
- See more open jobs at Games Jobs Finland
- Vote for your favorite Finnish games at The Pocket Gamer Awards 2016!
- The Sauna Simulator game will be part of the official program of Helsinki Sauna Day
- Mika Kuusisto, Kopla Games CEO: Making Mobile Action RPGs Accessible to a Mass audience
- Pocket Gamer: Seriously doubles down on Best Fiends IP with sequel Best Fiends: Forever
- Thinking of taking your game IP into animation? Cartoon 360 is an event aimed at European professionals wanting to develop their cross-media project into animation. Submit your proposal
- A mini documentary was made of the Finnish Game Jam 2016 Survival Mode, check it out @ Yle Areena
- Kainuun Sanomien artikkeli Kajaanin pelialasta ja pelikoulutuksesta
- Digitaalisuus haastaa terveydenhuoltoa
- Hämeenlinnan kaupunki etsii uusia ratkaisuja, joissa voi suunnitella paremman Hämeenlinnan Cities: Skylines -pelissä
- Mobile Scene Finland uutisoi suomalaisista mobiilialan tuotteista – erityisesti peleistä. Tarkoituksena on tarjota kotimaisille toimijoille kanava kansainväliseen näkyvyyteen
- Osallistu MUN ELÄMÄ -teknologiapelikilpailuun, jossa haetaan pelillisiä ratkaisuja nuorten elämänhallintaan ja itsearviointiin. Palkinnot: 1. sija 1000 €, 2. sija 300 €, 3. sija 200 €
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them on the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. Check out last week’s list!