- The External Development Summit (XDS), in Vancouver on Sep 7-9, focuses on external development for art, audio, software engineering, QA and localization
- February Meetup for Unity developers will be held at Futurice Office on Feb 25 in Helsinki
- Memoreon by Firefell is now available at the App Store
- Oddrok’s Power Hower is now also available at Google Play
- Bugbyte Brothers’ Battlestation: Harbinger arrives @ Steam on Feb 24, you can help the guys market the game and win prizes
- Belle Games’ Castle Defenders got a story behind the game, give it a look at Google Play
- Check out Lets Play’s gameplay, the game was developed by Red Nettle Studio
- See open jobs at Games Jobs Finland
- Three weeks from launching, Two Men and a Dog’s Zombie Catchers‘ Android version passed the one million downloads mark, and has now a total of 5.5 million downloads, congrats!
- Check out some other Quantum Break news & reviews
- Pocket Gamer: How Supercell’s two community managers manage the 25M strong Clash of Clans community
- Firstbeat: How Does a 48-hour Game Development Event Affect the Body?
- Pocket Gamer: Everything you ever wanted to know about paid UA in 2,000 words
- New dev blog from Hologram Monster about Project: Longtail
- Pocket Gamer: Rovio is starting a publishing business
- Kazimieras Simonavičius University in Lithuania is looking for partners to help develop a game development school for students from Baltic States, Ukraine, Belorussia, and Russia
- The Global Game Jam was held a week ago and Finland is a big jamming country: #FGJ16 comprised of 927 jammers, 22 sites and 222 games
- Futureplay Games’ Farm Away! has reached a landmark in their first three months: 2 platforms, 1M downloads and 1 T-shirt sold, congrats!
- Finnish Game Jam’s Survival mode (in pictures) from Lapland
- Dome: Ensimaistiainen: Quantum Break on täyttä Remedyä
- NordicEdu: Suomalaiset hyötypelit tulevat
- Loiste Interactiven INFRAn peliarvostelu V2.fi:ssä
- Mahdollisuus palkata digiosaaja toimintaan Tekesin avulla
- TeacherGaming: Opetuspelejä viihdettä unohtamatta
- YLE: Pelintekijöille tulee niin paljon tilauksia, että vapaat jäävät pitämättä
- Kauppalehti: Virtuaalitodellisuudesta seuraava menestystarina suomalaisstartupeille?
- Vastaa osana pelituotannon koulutusta toteutetavaan kyselyyn pienten lasten mobiilipelitottumuksista
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them on the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. Check out last week’s list!