Play Finland’s Weekly Newsletter
In this report we will combine week 29/2018 from the Finnish Game Industry.
News are gathered from the Play Finland group posts during the week. That is why we recommend you to post by yourself (however not flood) your Finnish Game Industry related news to the group. It also guarantees that your news will be visible in the weekly newsletter /news compilation. Play Finland is at the moment one of the main channels for sharing information inside the industry.
- 2 August 2018, Shanghai: IMGA China Launch Seminar and Party in conjunction with China Joy. Business talks around the hottest topics.
- 2.-5. August Assembly Summer Messukeskus Helsinki
- Assembly ARTtech seminar
- 21st-25th August Games Com Cologne
- 8th September Intuitive Digital Workflow with Loish / Turku
- 11-12th September Pocket Gamer Connects
- Exclusive 20% discount using code FINLAND20.
- October 19th Monetization in Games: Past, Present and Future – ft. John Romero / Helsinki
- 24th-26th October, Join Neogames and the Nordics at Game Connection Europe / Paris
- 19-23 November 2018, Nanjing: IMGA Judging Sessions, China Game Design Seminar and the Awards Ceremony & Parties
- 22-24th May Nordic Game Conference
See also The Game Industry Events calendar: http://www.neogames.fi/en/events/eventcalendar
- More jobs at gamesjobs.fi
- NoReload Heroes is out on Switch now (for US, Canada & Mexico) / 26th (for Europe, Australia and New Zealand). Pre-purchase is open.
- Add Inspiration’s Mobile Game Rooster Booster is now live (soft launch) at Finland too!
- Seriously is premiering their 3rd Best Fiends animation in our latest game update. The new animation stars Mark Hamill, Kate Walsh, Maurice Lamarche, David Herman and Pamela Adlon.
- 4Good Games, is a new business where funds for charity & climate research is generad through gaming.
- The space explorer game Everspace has a great sci-fi soundtrack and is on Spotify to stream!
- Project Longtail; Creature Design video
- Moomin Match & Explore will be released on 25th July
- The Finnish Game Day ’18 recap
- Iron Danger with amazing visuals got their STEAM page
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them on the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. Check out previous week’s list.