- The Finnish Game Awards 2015 will be held on April 21st in Helsinki. Registration is now open!
- Pelitutkimuksen päivä meets Turku Game Day on April 23rd
- Oceanhorn – Monster of Uncharted Seas by Cornfox & Brothers is now available on Steam and it’s 20% off!
- Best Fiends hits The Big Ten – congrats on the 10 000 000 downloads!
- IGDA Finland has now also a hub in Kajaani
- J-P from Neogames explains “How the Finnish games industry is becoming bigger and less fragile”
- Rovio sees 2014 sales drop 9% but game revenue is up 16% to $134 million
- CEO Kim Soares on Kukouri’s steady rise towards investment success
- Koopee from Neogames was on the Yle news and MTV news (in Finnish)
- PongPing, a game music service was launched
- Answer a survey concerning academic research related to playfulness and proximity-based technologies (plus the user experiences related to use of Streetpass on Nintendo 3DS)
- Former SimCity artist is modding buildings into Cities: Skylines
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See last week’s post here.