- Join the Gajatri Studios’ 30 Days of Breath Challenge!
- Game Spring Oulu will be on April the 10th
- The annual meeting for Finnish game scholars (Pelitutkimuksen päivä) takes place on April 23 in Turku
- The Finnish Game Awards 2015 will be held on April 21st in Helsinki. Last chance to register for the event!
- Slush Play will be on April 28-29 in Reykjavik, Iceland
- Unity user group Gathering will be in Helsinki on April 29th
- Next Games released its first title Compass Point: West for iOS
- Parcel by Polar Bunny is now on Steam Early Access
- I Know Colors! by Oppi&Ilo by Sanoma Pro and DoDreams is now available for iOS
- PlayRaven annouced its next project: Robocide – now looking for betatesters
- Tiltagon will be released on App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore on April 9th
- Tiny Dangerous Dungeons byAdventure Islands is coming to the App Store on 2nd of April! Check out the release trailer!
- PlayRaven is hiring
- Colossal Order is hiring
- Sataedu is hiring a teacher
- Traplight Games is hiring
- See more open jobs at Games Jobs Finland
- Finnish Game Jam 2015 Awards announced
- Read the interview on Colossal Order (in Finnish)
- Read about PlayRaven’s strategy (in Finnish)
- Supercell made an impressive $1,7 billion turnover
- Nordic Game Program, DL for applications is April 1st
- Did you know that one of the best PS4 game comes from Finland?
- Tunnel Ground is combining games and comics (in Finnish)
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See last week’s post here.