- Finnish Game Awards are just around the corner! Tune in for the live stream on April 21st, 7pm.
- Turku Game Day meets an annual meeting for Finnish game scholars on April 22nd in Turku. Register before April 19th!
- Game Developers Forum will be in Helsinki on May 5th
- Jyri Kilpeläinen’s Tiltagon is now available on AppStore, Google Play and Amazon.
- Kimmo Lahtinen released Trigonarium on AppStore
- Ookoohko softlaunched Zero Tolerance Hero on the AppStore (only for iPad)
- Check out the first images and gameplay details of Next Games’ The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land mobile game
- Seriously announced that it’s going to be one of the firsts to lauch a game for the Apple Watch
- You can vote for Xenocide on Steam Greenlight
- Frozebyte’s Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power first gameplay video released
- PG Biz looks into the monetization of Best Fiends
- Compass Point: West hits top 5 strategy games in over 100 countries
- Best Fiends is nominated for 19th Annual Webby Awards
- Rovio Stars continues to build dream team with the appointment of F2P consultant Mark Sorrell
- The game industry is stabilizing in Kajaani (in Finnish)
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See last week’s post here.