- Nordic Game will be on May 20-22. Meet investors & join Investing in Games Summit at Nordic Game 2015, May 20th. DL for this is May 1st.. Check out also the final program!
- Seriously launched Best Fiends for Apple Watch
- Kukouri’s Tiny Troopers was released for Windows 8
- Everywear Games released its first title Runeblane for Apple Watch
- Parcel by Polar Bunny was released on Steam
- Sushi Fight by Teemu Vilén was released on AppStore and Kongregate
- Deranged Rabbits by Simp-Pelit/Mikko Nykyri was released on Google Play
- Rubiiniguru by Peliporkkana was released for iOS and on web
- Kolibri Studios’ second game, LOOP, soft-launched in App Stores in Finland, Canada and Russia
- Oddwings Escape by Small Giant Games will be released on May 14th for iOS. Check out the interview and video in HS (in Finnish)
- The winners of the thesis competition have been elected (in Finnish)
- Check out pictures from the Finnish Game Awards. The stream is also still on youtube!
- How Everywear Games solved the small screen problem for Apple Watch-exclusive RPG Runeblade
- Tiny Troopers has reached 2 000 000 downloads on Windows Phone
- Apply to Medialiiketoiminta ja Konseptisuunnittelu MEKON III at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences by May 22nd.
- Angry Birds Stellar games pass 30 million downloads
- Angry Birds was nominated for Hall of Fame at The Strong National Museum of Play (in Finnish)
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See the previous post here.