- Check out the discount code and details about free demo stations for Slush (in Helsinki, Nov 11-12)
- Check out all the Nordic studios attending Game Connection Europe 2015
- Gunnheim by SIEIDI will be fully released at 7pm today on Steam
- Rovio released Love Rock starring Shakira for iOS and Google Play
- Tuomas Erikoinen released Monkeyrama on App Store
- Kuuasema’s The Duckforce Rises was released on App Store
- Kajak Games released Ancestory on Steam
- Seriously passed 20 million downloads with Best Fiends, congrats!
- No matter how small company you are, might wanna have someone looking after everything at the office while you code, says Umbra
- Musendo is looking for beta testers
- Nintendo published Trine 2 in Japan – the Finnish game-developer Frozenbyte cheers
- Application to Centria’s Pelipaja Game Lab is now open
- The book Suuret seikkailupelit – Tietokonepelien klassikot has been published
- The Ministry of Employment and Economy will grant additional funding for startmoney (starttiraha) (in Finnish)
- Do you handle HR tasks in a Finnish game studio? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join our meet-ups!
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See the previous post here.