- DigiExpo is this weekend in Helsinki Expo and Convention Center
- Video Games Live concert will be on Nov 6 in Helsinki
- Serious Gaming Cluster organizes the Game Cave – Serious Gaming Event on Nov 17 in Helsinki
- Zombie Catchers by Two Men and a Dog is now available worldwide for iOS
- RiverDrive by Terafox is now available for free for Windows Phone
- Wood Chopper by Headnought is now available for Windows Phone
- Drift’n’Drive by Kimmo Lahtinen was released for iOS
- Planetary Guard:Defender by Blackland Games is was released in Google Play
- The Detail by Rival Games is now on Steam
- Traplight Games raises $500,000 to launch user-generated social racer What on Earth!
- Velvet Sundown by Tribe Studios was awarded the title of ‘Best Social Game’ by the Game Connection Development Awards 2014!
- Seriously was awarded the Finnish Game Developer of the Year 2014!
- Next Games acquires mobile game studio Helsinki GameWorks
- Read Team Finland Future Watch Report: Further research on game market in Japan
- MyGamez kicks off gaming for China Unicom’s set-top boxes with Tunnel Ground
- Moomin Language School unites language learning games with the Moomins
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish games industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See last week’s post here.