- Register for Tekes Skene End Seminar on Nov 10
- Mediapolis Game Jam Nov 20-22 in Tampere
- Vaasa Game Days 2015 on Dec 8-9
- Next Games’ The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is now available on Google Play as well
- Fast like a Fox – developed by WayBefore and published by Fingersoft is now released for Android and iOS
- Tingleware released Mehujehu for Android and iOS
- Housemarque annouced MatterFall, a new PS4 game
- Futureplay annouced its first title Farm Away!
- MotionVolt Games was founded
- Check out the new gameplay trailer for Housemarque’s Alienation
- The Finnish Game Developer of the Year 2015 is Colossal Order! Congrats!
- Koukoi Games bags $1M seed funding from Frontier Singapore partners
- Reforged Studios receive $2.5M investment from NetEase
- Umbra evolves the future of 3D technology after securing $3.4M in new equity
- Watch the teaser of “The Name of the Game”, a documentary New Dawn is doing about Housemarque and their collaboration with Eugene Jarvis
- Nitro Games’ Raids of Glory received the title of the best social game at Game Connection Europe 2015 Development Awards. Congrats!
- Read Zaibatsu Interactive’s survival story (in Finnish)
- Read a report on serious games (in Finnish)
- Panic Arts surpassed 1 million units in sales on Steam
- 3 Reasons You Should Use Adaptive Music in Your Next Game
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish game industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See the previous post here.