- The Nordic offer is now available for Game Connection America (March 2-5 in San Francisco). Sign up before 12.1.!
- Last days to answer our Finnish Game Industry Report! All Finnish companies with business-ID (y-tunnus), please answer our survey.
- Nordic Game Bits writes about some of the Slush annoucements
- The DeanBeat: Finnish game companies want to dominate, but they don’t want to be rock stars or emperors
- App Store removes “Free” from game descriptions
- IGDA Finland Tampere Hub is collecting money for game consoles for a children’s hospital
- Avenging Angel started its crowdfunding campaign
- Yle Puhe radio channel interviewed the great folks at Oulu Game Lab (in Finnish)
- Check out Still Running’s new website
This is the weekly summary of news from the Finnish games industry. If you want to have your news on the list, post them to the Play Finland Facebook group. The summary will be posted every Friday afternoon. See last week’s post here.